- ULUS (1975-1994) - Belgrade, SRB
- Oktobarski Salon (1975,1978) - Belgrade, SRB
- Solo Exhibition (1977,1978) - Belgrade, SRB
- International Drawing Exhibition - Rijeka, HRV
- Solo Exhibition (1994) - Tokyo, JPN
- Briarhouse (1996) - Hamilton, NZL
- Mairangi Art Centre (2003,2004) - Auckland, NZL
- SOKI Illustration (2004) - Soul, KOR
- Art For Nature (2005) - Utrecht, NLD
- Solo Exhibition (2008) - Auckland, NZL
Došen's scenes are woven from fine pigment, dreams and nostalgia. They are executed in an almost-forgotten watercolor technique that is rather unusual in our day and age. They reflect the minute craftsmanship of the Northern Renaissance, a touching Neo-Classicism that seems to have gone astray in an age of brutality, the persistence of someone who recalls his native soil with enduring love...
Novelist and Painter Catalogue 1977
Došen's scenes conjure up an extraordinary atmosphere, a romantic note resting on the dividing line between present-day aspirations and the heritage of the past.
Journalist Politika 1978